Information for Current Students
Material and resources for Department of Pharmacology courses is being hosted by CamTools, an on-line service provided by the Centre for Applied Research in Educational Technologies (CARET).
CamTools provides an access-protected online document store with facilities for group communication including discussion boards, announcements, and email list with archive and tools for collaboratively constructing documents (wikis).
Students are automatically registered on the CamTools course they are studying.
If you are not please contact your course organiser:
Information for Current Supervisors
Academic year information for current supervisors will be available via CamTools which provides access to:
- Discussion forum for questions relating to the course
- Email notification of items added to the discussion forums to which you are subscribed
- Email notification from the Course Organisers of announcements relating to the course
- Electronic copies of lecture and practical handouts where available
- Electronic copies of past examination papers
- Solutions to past practical examination papers
If you wish to be added to the Pharmacology Supervisors CamTools site please contact Dr Lesley MacVinish